Japanese Sweet Potato Protein Cake with Chocolate Coconut Icing
2 cups Japanese Sweet Potato 4 egg whites and 1 whole egg 3 scoops 1st Phorm Phormula 1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch (you can buy this on my website www.yourbodydesign.com)
1/4 cup trivia 1 tblsp maple extract 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 3 tblsp Sweet Spreads Chocolate Brownie Coconut Butter
1 tblsp cocoa nibs
Directions are super easy!! :)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a baking pan spread the 3 tblsp of Sweet Spreads coconut butter on the bottom of the baking pan
3. Place all the ingredients except for the cocoa nibs together in a blender. Blend until all the ingredients are mixed well together. Pour the batter in the baking pan, sprinkle the cocoa nibs on the top of the cake.
4. Bake the cake in the oven for 30 minutes or until fork comes out clean.
5. Allow the cake to cool. Slice and serve. You can top with some more chocolate coconut butter if so desired.